The Mission of the Teachers’ Enterprise in Religious Education is to support teachers in every way possible – it is teachers helping teachers.
We offer a syllabus for religious education:
- It has clear, concise statements of the key theological learning objectives.
- Continuity and progression are mapped from the age of 3 – 14.
- It is available online www.tere.org for parents and governors.
- A series of textbooks ‘The Way, the Truth & the Life’ – see Publications
- CD ROM for Foundation Stage;
- Full training programme on ‘Assessment for Learning’ available on CD ROM
- Power Point Presentations based on the Liturgical Year and Gospel stories - available for all age groups on request;
- Weekly lesson plans for Foundation Stage and Key Stages 1 & 2 available on request;
- Additional support material on this website.
WHOLE SCHOOL SUPPORT
- Resources for Collective Worship
- Thought for the Day for teachers
- Spiritual Development
- Theological Reflections
Contact: Teachers Enterprise in Religious Education, 40 Duncan Terrace, Islington, London N1 8AL Telephone 020 7359 2642
Sr. Marcellina Cooney CP
Co-ordinating Editor of WTL
Director of Teacher Enterprise in Religious Education